The NCAA has put rules in place that govern the actions of students, staff, faculty, coaches, donors, and student-athletes. It is important that individuals who have relationships with VCU Athletics understand these regulations that govern interactions with and the actions of student-athletes. Through awareness and understanding of these rules, we can ensure our VCU Rams are set up for success.
- Boosters of VCU Athletics can access information on how to appropriately interact with the Athletics Department and with VCU’s student-athletes.
- Expectations for current student-athletes can be found in the VCU Student Athlete Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Resources and information for coaches and athletics staff.
- Prospective student-athletes can access VCU’s recruiting requirements.
- Additionally, all student-athletes and coaches are expected to abide by the standards set forth in the Code of Conduct. Through the Code of Conduct, VCU communicates expectations for all employees of the university to foster a culture of integrity and compliance.
- All members of the university community are encouraged to report any known or suspected violations of policies or regulations.
- Information regarding reporting concerns can be found in VCU’s Duty to Report and Protection from Retaliation policy. Additional information on reporting mechanisms at VCU can be found on the Integrity and Compliance Office website.