Lead By Example
As members of an academic learning community, we take very seriously our responsibilities to educate, innovate and inform. We are stewards of public resources and trust, and we are responsible for developing and educating people in an environment that is supportive, collaborative and safe. To achieve VCU’s goals, we must always foster an environment that celebrates all aspects of, and supports all members of, our university community.
— Michael Rao, Ph.D., president, VCU and VCU Health System
Our Office Mission
The mission of the Integrity and Compliance Office is to instill ethical consciousness into the daily activities of our university community.
- Adora Parker, Office of Research and Innovation
Jenna Venable, Honor's College
- Dana Vandervelde, University Counseling Services
- FY19 Integrity and Compliance Annual Report
- 2019 Ethical Culture & Perceptions Assessment
- 3rd Quarter Policy Points
- Privacy information
- Ethical Decision-making information
- Guidance on Third Parties
- International Activities