Education & training resources
Annual Integrity and Compliance Education
Overdue! Due date: December 9, 2016
As members of the VCU community, we are committed to the highest ethical standards and employing integrity in all of our business decisions. The Compliance Education course modules support this commitment by helping to ensure that everyone is aware of the available tools and resources they need in order to meet the university's expectations.
- required of all employees
- offered online
- provides important information on ethics/compliance topics
- educates on resources for questions/assistance
All employees must complete the Integrity & Compliance Education course each year to receive credit. The course is available in Blackboard and, as a courtesy, all employees are automatically enrolled.
If you receive an error when accessing the course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Other mandatory courses for all employees
- Equity and Access Services: Not Anymore - Title IX Employee Training
- Technology Services: Annual Security Training
- VCU Police: Terrorism Security Awareness Orientation (TSAO)
Additional learning and development opportunities
Additional opportunities can be found on the VCU Opportunities for Learning and Development home page.