Lead By Example
As members of an academic learning community, we take very seriously our responsibilities to educate, innovate and inform. We are stewards of public resources and trust, and we are responsible for developing and educating people in an environment that is supportive, collaborative and safe. To achieve VCU’s goals, we must always foster an environment that celebrates all aspects of, and supports all members of, our university community.
— Michael Rao, Ph.D., president, VCU and VCU Health System
- The VCU Helpline phone line may be unavailable from Feb 8-17; please use the web portal during this time.
- 2016 Integrity & Compliance Education is overdue!
- Thank you for participating in 2016 Ethics and Compliance Week! Photos are on our Facebook page.
- Like/Follow us on Facebook or Twitter
- Congratulations to Mark Lewis in Technology Services. Mark won an Amazon Echo for engaging with us during Ethics and Compliance Week.